Cameron Stephen & Co.
FIXED FEE ESTATE AGENTS IN EDINBURGH
HOW MUCH IS MY PROPERTY WORTH?
FIND OUT BY REQUESTING A FREE NO OBLIGATION PRE-SALE VALUATION.
At Cameron Stephen, we are proud to give a QUALITY personal service with GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY. But just as important as the fees and costs, it’s important for you to find out what you’re going to get for your money. Are you going to get a personal service from someone with experience? Are you going to get the advice you need?
FIXED FEE ESTATE AGENCY.
£999 inc VAT
That sounds like a lot of money, doesn’t it? When you compare us with other solicitor – estate agents who would charge you a commission (their fee) based as a percentage of the sale price, you will find out that our Fixed Fee Estate Agency will save you money. And that can sometimes be quite a lot of money. Just as an example, if you were to sell your property for £200,000 If you sell with us, our Estate Agency fee will be £999. If you were to sell your property with a commission-based solicitor – estate agent and that commission is 0.75% of the price then it will cost you (including the VAT) £1,800.
Selling with Cameron Stephen would, in that example, save you £800! Just imagine what you could do with that extra money.
Yes, there are other costs. In connection with the estate agency and marketing there will be the additional costs of the Home Report, the ESPC marketing fee and the costs of the brochures etc and later once your property is under offer and passed to our Conveyancing Team there will be the costs for search reports, and conveyancing fees. Because some of the costs vary depending on the value of your property (particularly the cost of the Home Report) it is not possible to give full details here of the costs involved. But, if you would like us to provide you with a full and detailed quote for selling your property, we shall be delighted to do that for you. It’s not just about the costs; it’s also about the service We agree 100%. That is why we are proud to offer a quality personal service.
- Your property will be marketed with the ESPC. Everyone knows about the ESPC and it is the place to market your property
- Your property will also be seen on the Zoopla, Prime Location and On The Market websites at no extra charge to you
- We also market your property using Social Media such as Facebook
- We take great photos and prepare the floor plan for your property ensuring that they are of the highest quality
- We provide top quality brochures
- We provide the For Sale board
- We can provide an accompanied viewing service to assist you in the showing of your property
- Attention to Detail – We pay attention to even the small things that can make a big difference. Even things as small as having a door buzzer sticker to identify your property as the one for sale in a tenement
- The person you speak to and meet at the start of the sale will be the person you deal with throughout the marketing period until your property comes under offer at which point you will be dealing with one of our dedicated Conveyancing Team.
- You will have their email address and their direct phone number and will be free to contact them whenever you wish.
- There will be no passing you from one person to another and there will be no irritating phone menus for you to negotiate. Quite simply, you will have direct access to the person dealing with your sale at all times.
- Doing the viewings yourself? We give you support there too.
In short, with our proven sales approach, effective marketing and quality service, we are sure that we can sell your property & save your money.
Interested? What’s the first step?
Simply, give us a call on 0131 555 1234 or request a free no obligation pre-sale valuation. It only takes a minute to complete and we shall then get in touch with you.
HOW TO CHOOSE AN ESTATE AGENT IN EDINBURGH?
Looking to sell your property in Edinburgh and not sure where to start or how we can help?
Our top tips for choosing the right Estate Agent will help you get on your property journey.
8 STEPS TO SELLING YOUR HOMESee our in-depth step-by-step guide on how to sell your property in Edinburgh.Â At Cameron Stephen we have years of experience in buying properties for our clients and we are proud to give a QUALITY personal service with GREAT VALUE MONEY.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE PROCESS OF SELLING YOUR HOME
We also believe strongly that our website should offer free useful and informative information on the Edinburgh property market and the property sale and purchase process, which is why we spend a lot of time and effort and take particular pride in producing interesting and informative articles and tips in our Blog. We hope you will enjoy reading some of our articles. Whether you are thinking of selling your property or buying for the first time, you can count on Cameron Stephen to help you every step of the way.
THE LEGAL PROCESS OF SELLING YOUR HOME
We are passionate about property and dedicated to providing our customers with friendly, expert advice and guidance, and a great customer experience and all at great value for money. Our experienced team of estate agents, solicitors and support staff handle property sales and purchases throughout Leith, Edinburgh and the Lothians and each year we see our business grow through the recommendations of our clients.
“From start to finish the sale of my house was all done in a very professional manner. Selling a house can be a strenuous experience. Jayne helped us at every stage and I would not hesitate to recommend her, or Cameron Stephen & Co., to family or friends thinking of buying or selling property.”
“Excellent advice provided, excellent communication (emails answered usually within the hour, always available on the phone). Viewings/home reports all organised without any hassle to me. The best service I have received in as long as I can remember.”
“Jayne at Cameron Stephen & Co. made the whole process of selling my flat stress free and straightforward. The regular updates, both automated and directly, meant I knew exactly what was going on at any time. The fees were all declared up front and the estimated sale price turned out to be fairly accurate. Overall I would use them again!”